1) No structure outside of what you set up for yourself. This freedom is a gift and a curse.
2) Isolation sets in when you don't have a partner or a team you work alongside daily.
3) You have to execute everything, from sales to finance to marketing, which can be overwhelming.
4) You're always chasing checks because they don't show up every two weeks like magic.
5) You never "clock out" for the day.
If you want more tips like these, subscribe to my newsletter "The Inbox Hustle" right here on my site. It goes out weekly (give or take) and has some great advice and anecdotes for fellow Type A personalities.